Davinci Virtual Offices, Davinci Virtual Locations, and Davinci Communications Services (the "Services") are services operated by Davinci Virtual, UK. ("Davinci" or "Company") of One Lyric Square, London W6 0NB, United Kingdom. This Agreement, which governs the terms and conditions of your use of the Davinci Virtual Office(R) and Davinci Communications Services, is between you ("You," "User," or "Client"), as an authorized user of the Services, and the Company. Client agrees that the Services will be used only as provided in such terms and conditions for legitimate business purposes.
2. TERM; AUTOMATIC EXTENSION; TERMINATION. Davinci Communications Services and Davinci Virtual Locations can be purchased on an Initial Term of either three (3) months “Standard”, six (6) months or twelve (12) months, and prepayment options for six (6) month and twelve (12) month options are available. In each case the Agreement commences on the date stated on Client's Contract or, if contracted online, the date the Client processes Client's order online or the date Davinci process the Clients order online with their authorisation. Unless properly terminated, this Agreement will be automatically renewed and extended for successive periods equal to the Initial Term (each, a "Renewal Term") until terminated, as provided herein, by either Client or Davinci. Client may terminate Services upon expiration of the Initial Term or any Renewal Term by giving written notice of termination one month prior to the end of the existing Term. No prorated refunds shall apply and Client is still liable for any and all overage, post and meeting room charges if applicable during final term of agreement. In addition the Client is responsible for any monthly payments during the Initial Term or Renewal Term. Client's written notice to terminate the Agreement must be in writing, and must be sent by either (a) email (b) by certified mail, return receipt requested, sent to Davinci Virtual, UK, attn.: Contract Terminations, 1 Lyric Square, London W6 0NB, United Kingdom. Davinci's written notice to terminate the Agreement shall be sefnt by either (a) email to Client's email address on record with Davinci, or (b) by first class mail to Client's last known address on record with Davinci. Upon termination of the Agreement for whatever reason, it is the Client's responsibility to notify all parties of Client's change of address and/or communications services. Subsequent mail sent to the virtual office location will be returned to sender if applicable and all communications services will terminate at that point. The standard fee during any extension period shall be equal to the then current standard fee for the Client’s services.
On termination the client agrees to remove all reference to the Virtual Office Address, Registered Address (where utilised) or Telephone Number from all marketing materials included but not limited to: Website, Business cards, Letterheads, Promotional materials and Companies House or other relevant company registers. The company also agrees to cease distributing these marketing materials upon termination of the agreement.
3. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE. The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Service, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to User, and is not obligated to support or update the Service. The amended Terms shall be effective immediately after they are posted on Davinci's website, www.davincivirtual.co.uk. User's continued use of the Service after the posting of the amended Terms on the Site constitutes User's affirmative: (a) acknowledgment of the Terms and its modifications; and (b) agreement to abide and be bound by the Terms, as amended. User acknowledges/agrees that the Company shall not be liable to User or any third party in event that the Company exercises its right to modify/discontinue all/part of the Service.
4. MODIFICATION OF USER RATES. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change User pricing upon thirty (30) days' notice. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if a User utilizes greater than the number of telephone or messaging or faxing minutes included in User's monthly plan, the Company reserves the right to immediately charge the User for such use at a rate of 10 pence (U.K) per automated minute and 90 pence (U.K.) per live minute for all minutes over the plan minute threshold when calling destinations within the continental UK. When calling destinations outside of the continental UK, international rates apply. Contact Davinci customer service for current international rates.
5. CHARGES & DEPOSITS. By electing to purchase subscription-based services, You warrant that all information You submit is true, valid and accurate (including without limitation Your credit card number and expiration date) and You agree to pay all subscription and additional usage fees You incur, plus all applicable taxes. a. Payment of Your account balance and other applicable charges is due monthly and must be made by any valid credit card provided by You either on initial sign-up or subsequently. You must promptly notify the Company of changes to: (a) the account number or expiration date of Your card/s; (b) Your billing address; or (c) cancellation, theft or loss of Your card/s. Any payment received after the due date will be assessed and a £25 late payment charge will be applied where the ''Account'' has been changed to a status of ''Suspended'' or to any account with three consecutive declined payments over a three month period. b. If payment for Your account is not received from the card issuer or its agents, You agree to pay all amounts due, including late payment fees and any external agency collection costs. Davinci Virtual UK may at its sole discretion employ the services of an external 3rd party collection agency who will persue arrears payment on our behalf. Where a Deposit has been paid this Deposit will be refunded sixty (60) days after termination less any final charges associated with post, telephone or meeting room usage or any balance of contract where the Initial Term or Renewal Term has not been completed. Each time you use the Service, or allow or cause the Service to be used, You agree and reaffirm that the Company is authorized to charge Your card/s. You agree that the Company may (at its option) accumulate charges incurred during Your monthly billing cycle and submit them as one or more aggregate charges during or at the end of each cycle, and that the Company may delay obtaining authorization from Your card issuer until submission of the accumulated charge(s). Davinci reserves the right at any time to withhold any services provided under this Agreement (with or without notice) or to terminate the Agreement if fees are not paid by the end of the day they are due or the funds due from any deposits have not been cleared. Actual collection fees incurred by Davinci, will be applied to the initial arrears amount including any remaining contract balance. You agree to pay Davinci 1.5% interest per month on all amounts owing and not paid when due. The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate Your Service account without notice upon rejection of any card charges or if Your card issuer (or its agent or affiliate) seeks return of payments previously made to the Company when the Company believes You are liable for the charge. Such rights are in addition to and not in lieu of any other legal rights or remedies available to the Company. c. Your set up fees (if applicable) and recurring service fees are payable in advance and are non-refundable. You agree that the Company may submit charges for Your monthly service fee each month, without further authorization from You, unless You provide prior notice that You have terminated this authorization or wish to change Your designated card/s. Such notice will not affect charges submitted before the Company reasonably could act on Your notice. (Note: the Company takes no responsibility for contacting You prior to charging Your designated credit card/s for Your recurring service fee or accumulated charges) If You have any question regarding any charges that have been applied to Your account, You must contact the Company's Customer Service Department within 30 days of the charge date. Failure to use Your account will not be deemed a basis for refusing to pay any charges submitted by the Company in accordance with this Agreement. d. All Service packages that include a toll-free, local or international access number include a number of monthly telephone minutes as part of the recurring service fee. Live minute usage charges are billed in one second increments. Automated minute usage charges are billed per minute, and are rounded up to the next minute. The Company reserves the right to bill subscribers for usage above and beyond the subscribers plan's monthly minutes at a rate of 10 pence (U.K.) per automated minute & 90 pence per live minute when calling destinations within the continental UK. When calling or faxing to destinations outside of the continental UK, international rates apply from the first minute. Faxes are charged by the page (inbound and outbound) and are typically equivalent to one automated minute per page. Usage fees will be billed in arrears and charged to your credit card on record. Conference calls are billed as automated minutes and if a toll free bridge number is used, billing shall apply equally for each participant, if a local bridge number is used billing shall apply only to the call initiator. Administrative services shall be charged on an hourly fee and billed in 15 minute increments. You agree that the Company may submit these charges to Your credit card on record, without further notification or authorization from You. In the event Your account is terminated, the Company has the authority to charge Your credit card on record for any additional usage fees You may have accrued while still an active subscriber. Company owns all numbers used on the Service and these numbers cannot be ported to another 3rd party or company.
6. SERVICES/MAIL. New legislation introduced in 2007 requires that mail forwarding (or holding) businesses register with the local authority and keep records of all clients who use their services. The new provisions are contained in section 75 of the London Local Authorities Act 2007 and came into force on 2nd June 2008. In addition to this The Company are also bound to the Anti-Money Laundering Act which requires us to obtain information such as proof of address and proof of ID for all individuals on whose behalf we receive, hold or onforward postal items. In order that we comply with this legislation we are required to obtain information about yourselves and your business. This information will be kept on file for at least a year after the end of the agreement and will be made available to the police or any authorised office on request. It is a criminal offence for a person to fail to comply with the provisions of section 75 or to provide false information. In relation to the investigation of an offence, Trading Standards Officers have the power to enter premises and seize goods and documents. The maximum penalty for committing an offence is a fine not exceeding £5000 on summary conviction. Your failure to comply with this regulation may, at our sole discretion, be declared an act of default. You agree to furnish us with a completed Client Registration Form and accompanying documents before mail may be received or any other location-related Services may be used, all persons for whom we handle mail, or who collects mail from the location, must have their necessary details lodged with Davinci Virtual UK, via the Client Registration Form. At termination of this Agreement, You agree that all mail thereafter will be marked by Davinci, "Return to Sender," and no further mail or deliveries will be accepted. Client may use the address of Davinci and/or its agents as specified above in this Agreement as Client's business address, subject to exception in certain locations, but not as Client's registered office address without Davinci’s express permission. Where the Client is a company incorporated and with its registered office situated in England and Wales and Davinci has granted its consent to allow the Client the use of any of the locations as its registered office address; Davinci agrees to provide the following services:
(a) Davinci will display the Client’s name and number at the location.
(b) Davinci will supply x 1 foolscap box file for the Client which will be stored securely in the administration office of the Property
(c) Davinci will allow the location to be used as the registered office of the Client
(d) Davinci will accept service of all documentation at the location on behalf of the Client
(e) Davinci will forward on by [1st Class Post] [Registered Post] [Special Delivery] all post received to the Client’s nominated address. Davinci agree to provide these services in accordance with the requirements under the Companies Act 2006 (the “Act”) which governs the rules concerning the Client’s registered office. For the avoidance of doubt nothing herein contained can be relied upon by the Client as advice concerning the Act, nor should the Client assume that by using the services that they will automatically comply with the relevant sections of the Act or indeed any other legislation governing the use of registered offices, whether in effect now or at any time in the future. Davinci will use all reasonable endeavours and shall bear no responsibility for any liabilities, costs, expenses, damages, and losses (including any direct or indirect consequential losses, loss of profit or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the Client using the services. The Client shall indemnify and hold Davinci harmless from all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages, and losses (including any direct or indirect consequential losses, loss of profit or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the Client’s use of the location or the services or in relation to any breach of any of the terms of this Agreement by the Company. Where Davinci has granted Consent to use the locations as its registered office address the Client agrees to pay such additional fees as may be required depending upon location for use of the location as a registered office. Mail will be handled according to instructions specified by the Client, and the Client will be responsible for all resulting forwarding and service charges. Any violation of Local Authority regulations may result in termination of Services by Davinci, and may subject the violator to fines or imprisonment. If Davinci has been instructed to forward mail, neither Davinci nor its agents shall be responsible for any delay or loss of mail during the forwarding process. Davinci will not accept any items exceeding 10 lbs in weight, 18" in any dimension, or 1 cubic foot in volume, or if the item contains any dangerous, live or perishable goods, and Davinci shall be entitled in its absolute discretion to return uncollected items or refuse to accept any quantity of items it considers unreasonable or unlawful. The Client warrants that it will not use any of the Services for any obscene, illegal, immoral or defamatory purposes and will not in any way bring Davinci into disrepute. The Client will not in any way use or combine the Davinci name, in whole or in part, for the purpose of trading activities. Davinci will not be liable for any loss sustained as a result of any mechanical breakdown, strike, delay or failure of any staff, manager or caretaker to perform their duties.
7. LINKS. The Service or related websites may provide links to other Websites or resources. User agrees that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, products or services available on such external sites or resources.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. User acknowledges that content, including but not limited to policy information, text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics, the arrangement of text and images, commercially produced information, and other material contained on the Site or through the Service ("Content"), is protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary agreements and laws and User is only permitted to use the Content as expressly authorized by the Company. These Terms do not transfer any right, title, or interest in the Service, Site or the Content to User, and User may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from this Content without express authorization by the Company. User agrees not to use or divulge to others any information designated by the Company as proprietary or confidential. Any unauthorized use of any Content contained on the Site or through the Service may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED HEREIN, NO PORTION OF THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORM, OR BY ANY MEANS, WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM THE COMPANY. USERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO MODIFY, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, TRANSMIT OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF ANY MATERIAL FOUND ON THE SITE FOR ANY PUBLIC, PERSONAL OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
9. TRADEMARKS. "Company Trademarks" means all names, marks, brands, logos, designs, trade dress and other designations the Company uses in connection with the Service or any other service. User acknowledges the Company' rights in the Company Trademarks and agrees that any and all use of the Company Trademarks by User shall inure to the sole benefit of the Company.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICE IS AT USER'S SOLE RISK. THE SITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABLITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS WELL AS ALL WARRANTIES ARISING BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR SERVICE WILL MEET USER'S REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SITE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR FREE OR VIRUS-FREE NOR DOES THE COMPANY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT OR ANY INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SERVICE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE IS DONE AT USER'S OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT USER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO USER'S COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES; CONSEQUENTLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO USER, IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. As a condition of use of the Service, and in consideration of the Services provided by the Company, User agrees that neither the Company, nor any officer, affiliate, director, shareholder, agent, contractor or employee of the Company (the "Company Affiliates"), will be liable to User or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of profits, loss of earnings, loss of business opportunities, damages, expenses, or costs resulting directly or indirectly from, or otherwise arising in connection with the Service, Site or Content; including but not limited to any of the following: Reliance, Termination, Infringement, Force Majeure. The limitations set forth in this section apply to acts, omissions, negligence, and gross negligence of Company and/or the Company Affiliates, which, but for this provision, would give rise to course of action in contract, or any other legal doctrine. The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, multiple, or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use the Services or for cost of procurement or substitute goods and services or resulting from any products or services purchased or obtained through the site including loss of profits, use, data or intangible property, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The entire liability of the Company and Your exclusive remedy with respect to the use of the site and service are limited to the lesser of (1) the amount actually paid by You for the Service during the three (3) months preceding the date of Your claim; or (2) UK £500.00. You hereby release the Company and the Company Affiliates from any all obligations, liabilities and claims in excess of this limitation.
12. NO RESALE OF THE SITE. User agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell resell, exploit or make any commercial use of or access to the Service, without the express written consent of the Company.
13. LAWFUL USE. User agrees that use of the site is subject to all applicable national, state, and local laws and regulations, and that User is solely responsible for the contents of its communications through the Service.
14. INDEMNIFICATION. User will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company and the Company Affiliates, and their respective successors and permitted assigns, from and against any claim, suit, demand, loss, damage, expense (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) or liability that may result from, arise out of or relate to: (a) acts or omissions by User arising out of or in connection with this Agreement; (b) intentional or negligent violations by User of any applicable laws or governmental regulation, (c) contractual relations between the User and a third party; or (d) infringement of intellectual property rights including, but not limited to, rights relating to patent and copyright. User acknowledges that the Company has no control over the content of information transmitted by User or User's customers and that the Company does not examine the use to which User or User's customers put the Service or the nature of the information User or Users customers send or receive. User hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the Company and Company Affiliates from any and all loss, cost, damage, expense, or liability relating to or arising out of the transmission, reception, and/or content of information of whatever nature transmitted or received by User or Users.
15. ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED/SECURE AREAS. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
16. TERMINATION & EFFECT. The Company may terminate or suspend access to the Service or Site with or without cause at any time and effective immediately. Reasons for termination or suspension shall include, but are not limited to, the following: inactivity of the User; violation of any terms listed in this policy; or failure to pay for Services.. The Company shall not be liable to User or any third party for termination of the Service or Site. Should User object to any provision of the Terms or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with the Service or Site in any way, Users only recourse is to immediately: (a) terminate use of the Service and Site; and (b) notify the Company of termination. Upon termination of access to the Service and Site, User's right to use the Service and Site shall immediately cease. In the event of User default, User agrees to pay all costs, expenses and reasonable legal fees expended by Davinci in enforcing this Agreement or collecting any sums due hereunder both in and out of bankruptcy and before and after judgment.
17. SEVERABILITY. In the event that any provision of the Terms shall, in whole or in part, be determined to be invalid, unenforceable or void for any reason, such determination shall affect only the portion of such provision determined to be invalid, unenforceable or void, and shall not affect in any way the remainder of such provision or any other provision of the Terms. The Company's failure to act with respect to a breach by User or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
18. CONFIDENTIALITY. Client recognizes that Client may, in the course of obtaining or using the Services, come into possession of or learn confidential and proprietary business information of Davinci ("Confidential Information"). Client agrees that during the Term of this Agreement and thereafter: (a) Client shall provide, at a minimum, the care to avoid disclosure of unauthorized use of Confidential Information as is provided with respect to Client's own similar information, but in no event less than a reasonable standard of care; (b) Client will use Confidential Information solely for the purposes of this Agreement; and (c) Client will not disclose Confidential Information to any third party without the express prior written consent of the Company. Upon termination, Client will promptly return to the Company any Confidential Information. If the Company transfers its business or any business segment that provides Services to Client, the Company is authorized to transfer all User information to Company's successor.
19. OWNERSHIP. All programs, services, processes, designs, software, technologies, trademarks, trade names, inventions and materials comprising the Service are wholly owned by the Company and/or its licensors and service providers except where expressly stated otherwise. User agrees that User is not the owner of any phone number assigned to User by the Company. Upon termination of account for any reason, such number may be re-assigned immediately to another customer. Company may from time-to-time need to change the number assigned to You. Company will not be liable for damages (consequential or special) arising out of such re-assignment or number change. User hereby waives any claims with respect to such change. User is not authorized to charge services to number assigned, any such charges will give the Company the right to immediately terminate Your account without notice and bill such charges to User.
20. MEETING, TRAINING, CONFERENCE & "OFFICE FOR A DAY" TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Company entitles Users to hire offices, meeting rooms and conference services ("Facilities") by the day, half day or hour from Davinci Virtual UK Limited, its Partners, and members. Use of any Facilities will be subject to: (i) availability of the Facilities; (ii) payment of all fees and charges incurred in reserving and/or using the Facilities; and (iii) compliance with the terms and conditions and/or house rules from time to time applicable to the Facilities. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, settlement of all fees and charges incurred in reserving and/or using the Facilities is to be made by Client prior to use and shall not be considered guaranteed until written confirmation has been provided to Client. Cancellation terms and conditions apply for all Facilities depending upon the location, size and date / time of booking and subsequent termination including any costs incurred to third party suppliers (e.g. caterers or equipment suppliers) as a result of cancellation will be payable in full by the Client. Reservations not made through Davinci are not guaranteed in any way and no pricing structure is guaranteed for reservations not made specifically with Davinci.
DAMAGES WAIVER: User hereby authorizes Davinci Virtual to charge all variable fees incurred for any damages, alterations, or infringements to the property that are not authorized by the building management according to the below terms.
You will not damage, deface or alter the Office, furniture, furnishings, walls, ceilings, floors, or make or suffer to be made any waste, obstruction or unlawful, improper or offensive use of the Office or the common area facilities. You will not cause damage to any part of the building or our property or disturb the quiet enjoyment of any licensee or occupant of the building. Upon the termination of the Agreement, the Office assigned to you, if any, will be in as good condition as when you first occupied it, normal wear and tear excepted and we may charge You for any damage to the Office. We retain the right to enter your Office to inspect it, to make repairs and alterations as we reasonably deem necessary and the cost of any repair resulting from an act or omission by you or your employees, guests and invitees will be reimbursed to us by you upon demand. We retain the right to show your Office to prospective clients, lenders and purchasers provided that we use reasonable efforts to not disrupt your business. You assume all risks of loss with respect to your personal property and the personal property of your agents, employees, contractors and invitees, within or about the Suite. You agree to waive any and all acts of recovery against us, or our directors, licensors, officers, agents, servants and employees, for loss of, or damage to your property or the property of others that is under your control to the extent of such loss or damages covered or required to be covered by any insurance policy.
A. LVR (Live Receptionist - Reserve Number
Details of products and services are correct at the time of printing and are subject to availability or change without notice. Offer is subject to availability and normal product terms and conditions apply. The Company reserves the right to amend this offer at any time.
This product is provided with no inclusive minute allowance for Live Answering or Call Forwarding (Automated minutes) and therefore a £5 p/mth fair usage policy applies. This product is designed to reserve a telephone number for future use (within 3 calendar months of the order confirmation date). It is not intended or designed to be used as a "Pay As You Go" service.
Client acknowledges and hereby authorises that the service will automatically be upgraded to a Live Reception 25 service (or higher package if the usage is above the inclusive minutes of the Live Reception 25 package) if either of the following events occurs:
(a) If more than £5 of usage in call answering or forwarding is incurred in any one month; or
(b) Within 3 calendar months of the order being processed as shown on the order confirmation
Pro-rata charges will apply from the date of the upgrade until the next scheduled billing date.
Any setup fees which are paid are non-refundable. Standard cancellation notification applies and where the Services contract is cancelled prior to the Services going live this will result in the remaining monthly charges and call usage being applied.
In the event the Client wishes to re-instate the service after cancellation The Company cannot guarantee that the telephone number issued will still be available and reconnection fees may apply. This offer is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. This offer cannot be exchanged for cash.
B. (LVR) Live Receptionist - Try before you buy
Details of products and services are correct at the time of printing and are subject to availability or change without notice. Offer is subject to availability and normal product terms and conditions apply. The Company reserves the right to amend this offer at any time and to charge for usage during the trial period if the Client does not proceed beyond the trial period if usage is deemed to be excessive.
This product is designed to allow the Client to trial the service for a period of not more than seven (7) calendar days before transitioning onto a full live service.
The Client acknowledges and hereby authorises that the Service will automatically be upgraded to a Live Reception 25 service on the 8th calendar day after the order has been processed as shown on the order confirmation.
The standard monthly service fee will be applied from the date of the original order.
In the event the Client does not wish to proceed any setup fees which are paid are refundable.
In the event the Client wishes to re-instate the service after cancellation The Company cannot guarantee that the telephone number issued will still be available and reconnection fees may apply. This offer is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. This offer cannot be exchanged for cash.
C. Prepaid contracts
Where You have prepaid your Initial Term up front and you elect to terminate the service before expiration of the Initial Term no prorata refund will apply. Upon expiration of the Initial Term your service will renew for a further Renewal Term equal to the Initial Term and you hereby authorise the Company to charge your credit card at such time that your Agreement renews.
D. January 2013 Free
Details of products and services are correct at the time of printing and are subject to availability or change without notice. Offer is subject to availability and normal product terms and conditions apply. The company reserves the right to amend this offer at any time and to charge the payment card used at time of initial purchase for any charges incurred in January 2013 for telephone overage or post forwarding.
The service purchased will not be billed in January 2013 and the associated contract duration and charges will not be applied until 01/02/13
During the month of January 2013, no notice can be given to cancel the service (except under Distance Selling Regulations) and all standard contract terms apply as of 01/02/13.
Davinci Virtual UK Ltd., 1 Lyric Square, Hammersmith, London, W6 0NB, Registration number 6588781
Chat with a live person about our services. CLICK HERE
Calculate which package is right for you. CLICK HERE
Is It For me?
FAQ’s CLICK HERE
Go ahead - Try out our Davinci Virtual Office Solutions. We will do our very best to exceed your expectations. We make your business our business!